You CAN balance your health and your financial goals.
Get started with the following questions:
- How much money out of pocket do you spend on medical costs per month?
- What days are your prescription drug or other co-payments due?
- How well does the timing of out of pocket costs or co-payments match when you have money?
- What’s left for out-of-pocket medical expenses?
3 Tips for Staying Healthy:
- Balance your health and financial goals.
- Plan for out-of-pocket costs for refilling your prescription drugs or getting health care.
- Work on putting some money aside so you can always pay for health care. Take small steps now and save enough to pay for at least 2 months of future health costs. Use this savings when you are short on money.